To keep everyone safe at Hepcats, we will be putting the following things in place and ask that you help us with them.
1. Before you arrive, we will clean and disinfect the whole shop, including chairs, surfaces, tools, basins etc.
2. We are using disposable towels for maximum hygiene.
3. We will be offering appointments only to manage the number of people in the shop and ensure social distancing – No walk ins, please
4. Please only come AT your appointment time, not early or late. Anyone 10 mins or more late will forfeit their appointment.
5. Please only come in with minimal belongings – we will give you a clean plastic box to put these in for safe keeping and to minimise cross contamination.
6. You must wash your hands on entering – we will wash ours too
7. According to government guidelines, as long as we wear a visor during your appointment, you do not need to use a face covering. Of course you can wear one if you wish, but please don’t wear gloves.
8. We are accepting contactless, card and cash payments at this time. Contactless is preferable where possible.
9. Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to postpone your appointment due to illness or having to self-isolate. If you feel unwell, please stay at home
10. We will not be serving drinks or refreshments at this time.
11. Please come alone where possible, a max. of two people per household